GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

SMS read in and export Picture

nidia85

The version of SMS that I used is 8.1,is this SMS can export the picture of domain that I'm interested?Can this version can export the picture of grid,the counter picture of interpolated depth?I want to get the pictures' format that is JPG or JPEG etc.

The SMS can read in the picture whose format is JPG,but the first step is register image,I don't understand this.I have selected the area ,now I want to change the coastline of it,but I didn't have the referred picture,so I truncate the picture from Google Earth,then import it into SMS,but how can I ascertain this picture's latitude and longitude so that it can zoom in or reducte with the corresponding latitude and longitude of studied area?

I have attached the picture.

Thanks

Nidia

SMS 8.1 does not have ability to save a file as image (jpeg), however the latest version of SMS (v10.1) does have the feature that enables one to save a project as an image by going to File | Save as and then changing the file type to jpg. You can updgrade or evaluate SMS 10.1 here. If you are unable to upgrade to SMS 10.1 then you can also get jpeg of the project by getting a screen shot (Ctrl + Print Screen) and then going into Microsoft Paint and selecting edit | paste. There you can crop the image as needed and save it as a jpg. For insrtuctions how to register and image I would suggest that you look here.

SMS 8.1 does not have ability to save a file as image (jpeg), however the latest version of SMS (v10.1) does have the feature that enables one to save a project as an image by going to File | Save as and then changing the file type to jpg. You can updgrade or evaluate SMS 10.1 here. If you are unable to upgrade to SMS 10.1 then you can also get jpeg of the project by getting a screen shot (Ctrl + Print Screen) and then going into Microsoft Paint and selecting edit | paste. There you can crop the image as needed and save it as a jpg. For insrtuctions how to register and image I would suggest that you look here.

Thanks for your answer,I will try it as you said.