GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Zonal Classification timestep selectable?

Werner Macho

Hi!

I'm not sure if it meant to be that way - but I'd like to use the Zonal Classification like:

Create a new Zone named "Zone1"

Create a new Criteria in that Zone and set all things.. Especially the Timestep..

Create a new Criteria in that Zone and set new criterias - in my case with another timestep than the first criteria has..

For e.g. giving the water line at a different timestep..

But whatever i set as Timestep in first criteria .. after setting the second criteria and going back to first .. the timestep is lost and is resetted to the very first timestep..

So my question is .. is this a bug? Is the Timestep meant to be remembered? Am I doing something wrong here?

(I even cannot find anything related to timestep in the saved .txt file)

Thanks for your help

regards

Werner

Edited by Werner Macho

This definitely sounds like a bug. We'll look into it.

Hi!

I'm not sure if it meant to be that way - but I'd like to use the Zonal Classification like:

Create a new Zone named "Zone1"

Create a new Criteria in that Zone and set all things.. Especially the Timestep..

Create a new Criteria in that Zone and set new criterias - in my case with another timestep than the first criteria has..

For e.g. giving the water line at a different timestep..

But whatever i set as Timestep in first criteria .. after setting the second criteria and going back to first .. the timestep is lost and is resetted to the very first timestep..

So my question is .. is this a bug? Is the Timestep meant to be remembered? Am I doing something wrong here?

(I even cannot find anything related to timestep in the saved .txt file)

Thanks for your help

regards

Werner

This definitely sounds like a bug. We'll look into it.

Hi Rusty!

Thanks for the fast answer ..

Is there any "common" way to report bugs (bugzilla?) - or is this forum the right place to report such things?

Is there any "make-a-wish" page also - because i would definitely need an "Undo" Button sometimes ;)

regards

Werner

For bug reports, the best is probably to email the issue to tech support at support@aquaveo.com. However, this is fine also.

You can send feedback and wishes to sms.feedback@aquaveo.com.

Hi Rusty!

Thanks for the fast answer ..

Is there any "common" way to report bugs (bugzilla?) - or is this forum the right place to report such things?

Is there any "make-a-wish" page also - because i would definitely need an "Undo" Button sometimes ;)

regards

Werner