GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Exporting Native MF2K Files

Bruce Campbell

I've created a set of native MF2K files from a model created in GMS and calibrated with PEST (using pilot points). I can't get this version model to run with either the USGS or the GMS versions of MODFLOW. The global file indicates that the pilot points are listed in the SEN file but are not defined. Is there a fix for this?

I've created a set of native MF2K files from a model created in GMS and calibrated with PEST (using pilot points). I can't get this version model to run with either the USGS or the GMS versions of MODFLOW. The global file indicates that the pilot points are listed in the SEN file but are not defined. Is there a fix for this?

Bruce,

I have looked through the bug database and could not find any bugs that have been reported that related to issues with the SEN file. Make sure that you are using the most current build of GMS. If you are still getting the error, you will probably need to send us your files and we can take a look at them. You should also include the GMS project file you used to create the MODFLOW files that are not working. Our email is support@aquaveo.com.

• Like 1