GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

check mesh

jbountry

I am using SMS 10.1.2 (version Nov 2009) to generate a generic mesh. I uploaded a mesh that was built in SMS 10.0. In version 10.0, I typically used the "check mesh" feature to identify any problem areas and did not have any issues with this mesh. In the 10.1.2 version, I clicked "check mesh" and a message appeared at bottom - "checking for small holes in mesh". The program did not crash, but this "check mesh" ran for 40 minutes with the same message at the bottom and never completed.

That does sound like a problem. If you could get your initial mesh to us, it would help us figure out the problem. Contact support@aquaveo.com for upload information.

I am using SMS 10.1.2 (version Nov 2009) to generate a generic mesh. I uploaded a mesh that was built in SMS 10.0. In version 10.0, I typically used the "check mesh" feature to identify any problem areas and did not have any issues with this mesh. In the 10.1.2 version, I clicked "check mesh" and a message appeared at bottom - "checking for small holes in mesh". The program did not crash, but this "check mesh" ran for 40 minutes with the same message at the bottom and never completed.