GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

MODPATH, exporting travel time

Damgaard

Hi

I have a GMS 5.1 model where I need to make a detailed statistic for particle travel times. Is there any way to get this data out of GMS?. I have tried several different approaches (.shp, .dxf), but none of them export the travel time. In GMS 3.1 the end point file was saved as an ascii file and the information could just be taken from there. In GMS 5.1 however it is written to a temporary binary file that I can not open. The temp file is dumped here: C:\Documents and Settings\XXX\Local Settings\Temp

regards

Jesper

I'm struggling with the same issue....

I'm thinking about manually running MODPATH outside of GMS.

Hi

I have a GMS 5.1 model where I need to make a detailed statistic for particle travel times. Is there any way to get this data out of GMS?. I have tried several different approaches (.shp, .dxf), but none of them export the travel time. In GMS 3.1 the end point file was saved as an ascii file and the information could just be taken from there. In GMS 5.1 however it is written to a temporary binary file that I can not open. The temp file is dumped here: C:\Documents and Settings\XXX\Local Settings\Temp

regards

Jesper