GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Activating Horizons to Solids

HGG1990

I have a set of raster surfaces that I want to use to build a multi layer model in GMS. I have created a raster catalog and given each raster a horizon ID and material, as per the tutorial. From here, the tutorial says to right click on the raster catalog and select horizons -> Solids. When I right click, the Horizons -> Solids option is not illuminated and I can not select it. How do I get this function to become available?

Thank you,

Haley

Hi Haley,

On the first page of every tutorial there's a list of components that are required to complete all the steps in the tutorial. Check that you have those components enabled by going to Help | Register to see a list the components your license has. If you would like to enable a component that is not enabled you can email sales@aquaveo.com with your license information to receive a quote on how much it would be to add that component to your license. Hopefully, that helps!

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I opened my list of enabled components and I have all of those listed under the Stratigraphy Modeling- Horizons with Rasters tutorial. I should have access to all of them, but still my Horizons->Solids function is unavailable. Any other advice?