GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

ADH

Jiri

When learning ADH model using the manual titled "DRAFT User's Manual for Groundwater/Surface Water Interaction Using ADH" from 2003, I got to the sentence:

"(Note: A completed ADH menu will be available in the next version of GMS. The use of the FEMWATER menu is strictly for the beta version of ADH.)"

I'm using the GMS 6.0 but it seems to me that the ADH model is not still fully supported by this version of GMS. Is my assumption correct? Is the full support of ADH provided by GMS 6.5?

Thanks, Jiri

When learning ADH model using the manual titled "DRAFT User's Manual for Groundwater/Surface Water Interaction Using ADH" from 2003, I got to the sentence:

"(Note: A completed ADH menu will be available in the next version of GMS. The use of the FEMWATER menu is strictly for the beta version of ADH.)"

I'm using the GMS 6.0 but it seems to me that the ADH model is not still fully supported by this version of GMS. Is my assumption correct? Is the full support of ADH provided by GMS 6.5?

Thanks, Jiri

You are correct, at the moment the GMS development team is working on the development of the ADH interface but there are no final plans on if or when it will be released commercially.