GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

How to change the of poly-fill in Cross-section editor

Nathan

How do I change the color of poly-fill in cross-section editor please ?

Please see the attachment.

For an example, I want to fill the top black colored soil stratum with a different color.

Is it possible to do it?

The other problem I have is exporting (saving) the cross-section as an image without printing. I can see only a print button in the interface. Is it possible to output the cross-section as an image?

Thanks

Nathan

post-33327-0-47792800-1384390892_thumb.j

Thanks Sean. I went into materials editor and changed the color as you said. Great help.

Regarding the cross-section image I thought there would be a way to export it as an image but taking a screenshot is good alternative. Thanks.

Bill - Unless I'm missing something, your instructions don't apply to the cross-section editor. When that window is open, you cannot use any of the main program menus. The only options you really have to get the cross section out for use in a report is to print (which you could always print to pdf and convert), or do a manual screen capture (not using GMS's menus). Please let me know if I'm missing something, because there should be a better way than what I've described (this could end up being a pretty simple feature request).