GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Raster: map to modflow layers

GMS User

I'm using GMS 9.1.4 (64-bit) Build Date: Jul 9 2013.

I load a Surfer Ascii Grid file with the "File | Open Ascii Grid Files".

When I right click on it in the Project Explorer Frame I select "Interpolate to Modflow Layers". A new windows opens but I cannot select any items in the list box on the right side as it shows no items.

I convert the grid file to "2D Scatter" and the I successfully interpolate it to Modflow Layers.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Sounds like the MODFLOW Data list box is empty, correct? Are any of the toggles turned on to the right of the MODFLOW Data list box (toggles: Elevations, Heads, Flow package..)?

I just made a quick sample to try this and it seems to work for me in 9.1.5 and I don't know of any changes to this functionality between 9.1.4 and 9.1.5.

Yes the Data list is empty and Elevations is on.

I save, close and reopen the grp file and now it 's SOLVED.

Thank you

Out topic:

Any suggestion to automatically fix observation wells elevation with a surface top elevation inside GMS?

I used to export Observations' Attribute table in Excel (as I have time series data), manually fix the elevation with the value I get from the Modflow Top elevation and paste back to Obs Attribute table.