GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Map to 2D Mesh

I'm using SMS 10.0.11 to generate a Generic 2D Mesh. After creating arcs, redistributing vertices and building polygons SMS crashes executing the 'map -> 2d mesh' function. It unfortunately happens about every second time I try to add a new polygon to the existing mesh. The mesh size can't be the reason because I've started from scratch and it already crashed trying to mesh the second polygon.

Thank you very much,

Fabio

I'm using SMS 10.0.11 to generate a Generic 2D Mesh. After creating arcs, redistributing vertices and building polygons SMS crashes executing the 'map -> 2d mesh' function. It unfortunately happens about every second time I try to add a new polygon to the existing mesh. The mesh size can't be the reason because I've started from scratch and it already crashed trying to mesh the second polygon.

Thank you very much,

Fabio

Fabio,

Send your files and problem to support@aquaveo.com and they will be able to help you figure out why it is crashing. I would also download the latest version of SMS 11.0 Beta to see if it is still a problem.

Cheers,

Cameron Jenkins