GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Fix Layer Errors causes Inactive Cells

MMB

Hi,

Has anyone else run into this problem - when running the "Check Simluation" I used the "Fix Layer Errors" function, and when it did it, it changed the affected cells to inactive. I went into the IBOUNDS array and set the cells back to 1, and thankfully no info associated w/ those cells seems to have been lost. But is there a way to work around this so it doesn't happen in the first place?

Thanks!

Hi,

Has anyone else run into this problem - when running the "Check Simluation" I used the "Fix Layer Errors" function, and when it did it, it changed the affected cells to inactive. I went into the IBOUNDS array and set the cells back to 1, and thankfully no info associated w/ those cells seems to have been lost. But is there a way to work around this so it doesn't happen in the first place?

Thanks!

There's a toggle towards the bottom of the Fix Layer Errors dialog that says "Inactive thin cells". It should probably read "Inactivate thin cells" because that's what it means. Try turning that off.