GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Contour / Verctor Settings evaluating Hydro-AS runs

aquadraht

Hi all

I've got a general SMS question. Is there a way to save contour/vector settings (not included in file->save settings) in SMS (i.e. contour colourmap/range, vector length and range etc)? Or is it possible to change plot properties via code from outside SMS? If there a many runs to evaluate it takes so much time just to get the right plot properties... anybody an idea?

cheers

D

• 3 weeks later...

D,

There currently is not a way to save/export contour options from SMS. Other users have requested that this feature be added in future releases of SMS. I will pass your interest in this potential feature to the SMS developers. I apologize that this is not currently possible.

Hello Todd

Thanks for the answer. We would appreciate a lot if there were an option in the future version of SMS to automate the postprocessing of the flow calculations (via COM Model or sth. similar). It would make the hole process more efficient and less error-prone. It's quite time/money consuming and sometimes a bit annoying to do the same evaluations with many different steps again and again and again manually.

regards

D