GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

World File Resolution Issue in SMS 11 Beta

kjensen

Hello All,

I seem to be encountering a problem with the resolution of imported world files in the SMS 11 Beta. Specifically, the world file appears to import correctly the first time (that is, at the expected resolution), but then all subsequent imports of any world file whatsoever appear very coarse. As in, not useful.

I tried to verify this as an actual issue by importing multiple world files multiple times in SMS 10, and managed to do so without issue.

Any similar experiences out there?

Hi,

Sorry this hasn't worked properly.

I have seen one issue with images that display coarse resolution. Try deleting any files in the folder with pyramid in them and if SMS asks say not to build pyramids. If this helps, the fix for our other bug will fix this one. If not, please get your files and steps to support@aquaveo.com so they can get this into our reporting system.

Hello All,

I seem to be encountering a problem with the resolution of imported world files in the SMS 11 Beta. Specifically, the world file appears to import correctly the first time (that is, at the expected resolution), but then all subsequent imports of any world file whatsoever appear very coarse. As in, not useful.

I tried to verify this as an actual issue by importing multiple world files multiple times in SMS 10, and managed to do so without issue.

Any similar experiences out there?