GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Source code

Sarah

Hi all,

Has anyone looked at the MODFLOW source code included with GMS? I'm trying to find the module "altparam" that's used in the source code file utl6.f, in FORTRAN "USE" statements (i.e. "use altparam"). Since this module is not used in the USGS version of MODFLOW I'm interested in finding out what it does (along with other modules/functions used by GMS but not by the USGS). Also, there's a variable (?) called "limop" that I would like to learn more about, if anyone has any ideas.. (it's used as follows: "if (limop .ne. 0) return").

Thanks!

Hi all,

Has anyone looked at the MODFLOW source code included with GMS? I'm trying to find the module "altparam" that's used in the source code file utl6.f, in FORTRAN "USE" statements (i.e. "use altparam"). Since this module is not used in the USGS version of MODFLOW I'm interested in finding out what it does (along with other modules/functions used by GMS but not by the USGS). Also, there's a variable (?) called "limop" that I would like to learn more about, if anyone has any ideas.. (it's used as follows: "if (limop .ne. 0) return").

Thanks!

The altparam module comes from John Doherty's modifications to MODFLOW. I think the code for the module is in asp.f. I have attached a pdf that has information on MODFLOW ASP.mf2pest.pdf