GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

automatic mode of RMA2/4

WildCat

I‘d like to run RMA4v45.exe in automatic mode in Windows Console( cmd windows), not in interactive mode. What should I do?

According to the help document of RMA4, the only way to change the mode RMA4 program worked is to recompile the source file. The IBATCH key word should set to 2 or 3 in source code.

I‘d like to run RMA4v45.exe in automatic mode in Windows Console( cmd windows), not in interactive mode. What should I do?

According to the help document of RMA4, the only way to change the mode RMA4 program worked is to recompile the source file. The IBATCH key word should set to 2 or 3 in source code.

The default mode is automatic. Ibatch=2

The default mode is automatic. Ibatch=2

If you have created the project in SMS, you'll have the simulation super files (*.run) in your project directory. You then simply redirect your input (and output with '>' if you prefer) to point to the run-file. You can create multiple run-files with different bc/trn-files if you want to run several cases with the same batch job. Say, if you have a file called 'myproj_r4.run' you'll run rma4 by

c:>\path_to_exe\rma4v45<myproj_r4.run

If you want to run several cases, just create a batch file like runs.bat

c:>\path_to_exe\rma4v45<myproj1_r4.run

c:>\path_to_exe\rma4v45<myproj2_r4.run

etc.

and execute it (from your_project_directory)with

c:your_project_directory\runs