GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

Solids to HUF problem

Andrew Jones

I have a v6.0 model that is built using the HUF package. The HUF units were generated from my solids model using the "Solids to HUF" command; there are five different materials. The model runs fine, however, every time I close the project and re-open it the HUF units all revert to one material. Before I can use the model I need to regenerate the HUF units, which is easy to do but frustrating if I forget to do it! Is this a common problem? If so, please may it be added to the "things to fix" list.

Cheers

AJ

I have a v6.0 model that is built using the HUF package. The HUF units were generated from my solids model using the "Solids to HUF" command; there are five different materials. The model runs fine, however, every time I close the project and re-open it the HUF units all revert to one material. Before I can use the model I need to regenerate the HUF units, which is easy to do but frustrating if I forget to do it! Is this a common problem? If so, please may it be added to the "things to fix" list.

Cheers

AJ

Sounds like a bug. If you could contact technical support and send us your files it would help us fix it. Thanks.