GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

exporting figure

dfhill

Hello, how can one export / save a simple jpg, .bmp, or equivalent figure? The 'copy to clipboard' option is very unsatisfactory. Surely there must be a way to create a simple graphic file of the display??

Dave.

Dave,

The following link has more information for you on this:

http://xmswiki.com/xms/SMS:Images

Cameron

I've noticed that when you use this method, any background images loaded in are not saved in the image file. For example when adding a georeferenced tif file to a project and trying to save as jpeg, the image from the tif file is absent.

What version of SMS are you using and what method did you try (copy to clipboard or save as)?

What version of SMS are you using and what method did you try (copy to clipboard or save as)?

SMS 10.1.8 and 'save as type jpeg'. I've used screen capture to get around this problem but this is not a solution when I want to create animations using film loop (the same problem occurs). Can you recreate this problem?

SMS 10.1.8 and 'save as type jpeg'. I've used screen capture to get around this problem but this is not a solution when I want to create animations using film loop (the same problem occurs). Can you recreate this problem?

I would contact support@aquaveo.com about this and see what they come up with.

Cameron