Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'infiltration'.
Recently I've been experiencing issues trying to implement more soil layers into my model. The model which worked fine with classic G&A redistribution infiltration routine suddenly produces weird results with G&A multilayer routine. The only change I made was switching to multilayer routine and assigning the depth of all layers. No matter what the depth was, disregarding any less permeable second layer I tried to introduce - the model always produces the same hydrograph with the peak as much as 20x higher then before and much faster response to all precipitation pulses. Moreover, when