GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Cathy

Dual domain mass transport

Is there a way to read the immobile (sorbed) concentrations when using dual domain mass transport? It only appears possible to read the mobile concentrations.

Thanks for the reply, Alan. Is there a way to extract sorbed and regular concentrations for all the time steps? I know how to click on the individual timestep and export concentrations that way but not sure if there is a more efficient way to obtain all the timestep concentrations in a file. 

The Active Dataset Time Series plot will give you the values at selected cells for a particular dataset. Is this what you are looking for?

Alternatively, you can right click on the dataset and export it to a text format.

Hey Alan:

I can get a particular data set by time manually. I am looking to get all of the concentrations at all times once and then do the post processing myself. I think that comprehensive concentration dataset is only available in binary format, correct? Is there a way I can export that comprehensive (all times, all gridblocks) concentration data set in decimal?

Let me know. Thank you.