GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Kyllyk

Contaminates in AHGW

Hi,

I have not downloaded the 1.2 version yet so forgive me if this is covered in the new version documentation.

Are there provisions in the geodatabase for logging contaminates associated with a well? I am starting a groundwater study in a closed basin. I am hearing unofficially of high levels of various "bad" things in the water table. Although not part of the official groundwater study, I would like to include these in the records.

Thanks

Hi,

I have not downloaded the 1.2 version yet so forgive me if this is covered in the new version documentation.

Are there provisions in the geodatabase for logging contaminates associated with a well? I am starting a groundwater study in a closed basin. I am hearing unofficially of high levels of various "bad" things in the water table. Although not part of the official groundwater study, I would like to include these in the records.

Thanks

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by provisions, but the Arc Hydro Groundwater data model includes tables designed to store time series related to wells.

You can store your contaminant data in the TimeSeries table. You might need to customize it a bit to fit your data, but the basic structure is available.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

Gil