GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marina

WMS 8.0 and CEQUALW2

It has a lot of errors while trying to obtain the bathymetry file for CE-QUAL-W2....

by the moment I'm only using it for calculate the lenght, orientation and widths of segments and layers... because if I try to do another thing the screen freezes and I have to restart the program....

then... I've decided to do only this... and I am updating the control file manually...

but now I've found another error... and this is very worrying....

the linkage of the different segments generated and sketched by me is not linear...

.... and I have to generate less than 30 segments because if I do more than 30 the program fails.

now I've obtained a bathymetry that does not match with the original TIN.....

the numbering of segments has not arranged the segments according to the flow or the generation sequence (that in my case us the same)....

and furthermore; I can't confirm if the final result is correct....

:angry:

Are the new updates correct or not yet?

because If I bought this product for making the pre-process ...and it dos not work haw can I do?

I don't trust in you by the moment.... and I don't want to spend more money and time with a program with a lot of bugs!

MArina

Edited by Marina

Hi Marina,

It sounds like you are having several problems. The best thing for you to do is to contact our technical support team with each of your problems and they can help you work through your troubles.

Chris