GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jimmygriffey

Problems for Bouss-2D

Hi:

I try to run the example in Bouss-2D (Hawaii case), but when I output the bathymetry (I use save as tabular data files(*.txt)), I found that the bathymetry is not correct as shown in SMS. I don't know how can I output the correct bathymetry. Thank you.

Kevin

Kevin,

I was able to reproduce the problem and I've reported this as a bug. In the meantime, try converting the grid to a scatter set and then saving the scatter set out (as a .txt file if you'd like).

- John

Kevin,

I was able to reproduce the problem and I've reported this as a bug. In the meantime, try converting the grid to a scatter set and then saving the scatter set out (as a .txt file if you'd like).

- John

Hi:

I got it, and I have another question. Becasue now I want to see the time series data at some points, and I click "Data" and then "Find Cell", and choose the cell which I want. But, how to output the time series results for that cell? I also tried to set up the porbe manager, but I didn't see anything appeared in the left window. Thank you.

Kevin

Kevin,

You might want to try creating a time series plot using a feature point in an observation coverage. You can then export the time series plot values by right clicking on the plot.

- John