GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
maria jose

problems with leprovost

Most likley the problem is that SMS cannot find the LeProvost database. Check the Preferences under the edit menu. Under the File Locations tab there is a file location listing for the LeProvost Tidal database. Check and make sure that the database is at this location.

If it is missing it can be downloaded here: http://sms.aquaveo.com/leprovost.zip

Most likley the problem is that SMS cannot find the LeProvost database. Check the Preferences under the edit menu. Under the File Locations tab there is a file location listing for the LeProvost Tidal database. Check and make sure that the database is at this location.

If it is missing it can be downloaded here: http://sms.aquaveo.com/leprovost.zip

Hi,

I have the correct path in the Preferences under the Edit menu, I have the database there and I don't have access to the LeProvost tidal database in the Tidal Constituents section. Why I can't select LeProvost database and the constituents?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy,

Are you using a local coordinate system? To extract from the LeProvost tidal database, you need to be in a global coordinate system. It looks like SMS is not detecting the fact that you are in global coordinates. I have reported this issue.

- John

Amy,

This issue has been resolved. SMS 10.1 Beta will be available soon and will include the fix.

- John