GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
ida

Copy to clip board

Dear all,

i am simulating a model uwing WMS v 8.1. after i get all basin delineated, i wanted to copy my model to clipboard. as my model is a vast area, i need to multiplied the copied data 2x or 3x. but, the result i got did not show all basin data (e.g. basin area and its unit) as displayed in the model. i lost several basin data in the clip board.

thank you very much.

looking forward for any reply

Have you tried using the "Print Screen" key and then increasing the picture after copying it into a photo editor? That might be a workaround, even though it's not too glamorous.

Todd

XMS Tech Support

Dear all,

i am simulating a model uwing WMS v 8.1. after i get all basin delineated, i wanted to copy my model to clipboard. as my model is a vast area, i need to multiplied the copied data 2x or 3x. but, the result i got did not show all basin data (e.g. basin area and its unit) as displayed in the model. i lost several basin data in the clip board.

thank you very much.

looking forward for any reply

Thank you Todd,

yes i have. i allways using the *print screen* in the earlier version of WMS. since WMS v.8 has the ability of multiplying the copied image, i hope a lot from it. yea, thats not really glamorous.

yea, need an extra to producing Map from WMS result.

Regards,

ida

Have you tried using the "Print Screen" key and then increasing the picture after copying it into a photo editor? That might be a workaround, even though it's not too glamorous.

Todd

XMS Tech Support