GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Robbie Frizzell

A Likely Easy Question

Just a quick question that has likely been asked before. I have Windows Vista Premimum Home Edition on my computer at home, and SMS/RMA2 will run, I am having font issues that I don't have at work on Windows XP. I can't change my operating system at home, is there something to help with the fonts in Vista?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Robbie F.

Which version of SMS are you using? SMS 9.2 previous will not work with Vista due to the problems listed. However, SMS 10.0 should work fine for both.

Just a quick question that has likely been asked before. I have Windows Vista Premimum Home Edition on my computer at home, and SMS/RMA2 will run, I am having font issues that I don't have at work on Windows XP. I can't change my operating system at home, is there something to help with the fonts in Vista?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Robbie F.

Which version of SMS are you using? SMS 9.2 previous will not work with Vista due to the problems listed. However, SMS 10.0 should work fine for both.

Thanks Rusty, I'm using 9.2. We probably won't do an upgrade untill things get better. I hope you all are doing well.

Robbie