GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
ida

Save image

Dear all,

how would be the best to save our simulation result (in this case, the map/contour,etc) into an image file with a high resolution?

We need to print it out in an A3 paper or wider..

There is a jpeg and pdf option, i've tried it but i think we got a low quality for the image.

Thank you very much, and sorry for a lot of questions i have.

:)

Dear all,

how would be the best to save our simulation result (in this case, the map/contour,etc) into an image file with a high resolution?

We need to print it out in an A3 paper or wider..

There is a jpeg and pdf option, i've tried it but i think we got a low quality for the image.

Thank you very much, and sorry for a lot of questions i have.

:)

Ida,

How big is A3 paper? If you're getting images from WMS, the best resolution you get is the resolution of your computer screen. If you want high resolution images for large scale plots you'll have to use another program. Sorry, I wish we could do everything.

Good luck!

Clark

Ida,

If you want to make a large plot of what you see on your screen, you should select the "Copy to Clipboard" command (Edit | Copy to Clipboard). This command allows you to select a bitmap scale factor. If you enter a factor several times the size of your image on the screen, you can paste this image into another program such as MS Word or a image editing program and print it from the other program.

Regards,

Chris

Ida,

.... you should select the "Copy to Clipboard" command (Edit | Copy to Clipboard). This command allows you to select a bitmap scale factor. If you enter a factor several times the size of your image on the screen,

wew, thank you, yes i got it.

;)