GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Thomas

Fort.22 data

Hello all

I'am using the ADCIRC version 8.0, and i would like to add a wind file in my simulation (algerian coast). I am an inexperimented user of ADCIRC, and I didn't manage to understand the format of the fort.22 file. What kind of wind input can I put and can I access to fort.22 samples. I didn't find them on your site. If they are, sorry :P

Thank you

Thomas

Hello all

I'am using the ADCIRC version 8.0, and i would like to add a wind file in my simulation (algerian coast). I am an inexperimented user of ADCIRC, and I didn't manage to understand the format of the fort.22 file. What kind of wind input can I put and can I access to fort.22 samples. I didn't find them on your site. If they are, sorry :P

Thank you

Thomas

I'm not sure what version ADCIRC you're using with SMS 8.0, but here is the ADCIRC user manual for the fort.22 file for ADCIRC version 47: http://www.adcirc.org/documentv47/fort_22.html They also have versions 45 and 45 on there. If you go to the example problems, you'll find sample fort.22 files for couple different NWS parameters.

Chris