GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Ayman98

WMS problem with Windows 10

Hello,

I installed WMS on Windows 10 64bit, and installed the offline version of Netframe work 3.5 which is required by WMS, but there is a problem launching the Virtual Earth Map Locator (Define boundary), the map doesn't show up. Is there any help?

Thank you so much

Ayman

Edited by Ayman98

hi ayman

you can search in similar topics and download a patch to solve this problem. but i dont know why aquaveo deleted this patch from host .

Which version of WMS are you using, and when did you download it?  I know there was a problem with the maps function for a while, but the build on the downloads page (dated May 3rd) seems to have fixed it for most people.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, Bri said:

Which version of WMS are you using, and when did you download it?  I know there was a problem with the maps function for a while, but the build on the downloads page (dated May 3rd) seems to have fixed it for most people.

Thanks Bri, I am using version 10.1.11.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, aghamiri said:

hi ayman

you can search in similar topics and download a patch to solve this problem. but i dont know why aquaveo deleted this patch from host .

Thanks aghamiri, I can't find any thing helpful!