GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
aziz

Boost. Geometry overlay invalid input exception

Hi there,

When I want to map my conceptual model on UGrid (Unstructured Grid) , it works till 6% and then it shows the following error:

"Boost. Geometry overlay invalid input exception"

I stuck in this step and I need your precious help. Any points would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your time and help.

GMS UGrid Model.JPG

Edited by aziz
Include screenshot from my GMS UGrid model

I've seen that be resolved before by using the "clean..." tool under the Feature Objects menu.  Maybe you have some dangling arcs or other things that make it hard to read all the way through?

Dear Bri,

Thanks for your reply.

As you mentioned, there were some dangling arcs and I corrected them and now I have another problem.

When I want to map my TRANSIENT conceptual model on 3D UGrid (Unstructured Grid) , it works till 60% and then it looks it stopped and never reach to 100%.

I checked the same step for 3D finite difference grid to make sure that my conceptual is correct. GMS mapped my conceptual model on the Structured Grid easily and quickly.

I am now wondering what reason could be for this issue that I cannot map my conceptual model on 3D UGrid (Unstructured Grid). Maybe it is GMS bug for USG MODFLOW.

Thanks once again for your time.