GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
igpuga

Areas Organizing when delineating multiple basins from multiple outlets

Hello and thanks in advance. The problem I have seems to be simple but not sure if actually possible.

I am estimating the contribuiting areas to several outlets in an extended region, but can´t get the specific area of each outlet as some outlets contribute to the others so I have now a Complex tree of basins that relate with the outlets in a complex manner. The Steps I have took are:

-Import DEM
-Run Topaz for delineating flows

-Insert all the outlets that I need to know their specific basin contributing area (Around 300).

-Delinate Basins Wizard.

After this point I get the results and I can export GIS data of the basins calculated, but the relationship between outlets and areas is not clear. 

What I need is the lists of outlets with the full contributing area of each one, or at least the relationship matrix in which I can tell easily which basins contributes to which outlet.

I Imagine there is a way of exporting this but can't find how to do it. 

I attach the .TRE file in which I can tell there is a way of knowing how each outlet node relates with each basin, but can't translate it into a simpler database matrix.

Thanks again. 

Calculo Cuencas Zona Centro.tre

If you just need a list of areas, one thing you can try is to choose File | Save As..., then under "Save as Type" choose "Attribute Files."  That'll save a .txt file that has the area for all your basins.

I hope that helps!