GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Shahidul Islam

Unable to see progress window

Hi,

I am using SMS 12.3.4. Previously, I used sms 12.1.6. When I used the old version, I could see progress window while running model. But, with SMS 12.3.4, I can't see any progress graph for any observation points. Am I doing anything wrong ?

You should still see the 2 monitoring points in the srh2d_3.2_quickwin screen. Verify that the two points are getting wet in the model. That window used to have 3 windows inside it. They removed one, but I don't remember what version it was when they removed it.

Could you remember whether the removed one is the hydrograph showing when model running or not? Because, now I am able to see the progress for monitor point but can't see any progress hydrograph.

I have been using SRH2D for about 5 years now, and it has never shown a hydrograph while running. The graph what was taken out, showing a downward trend, was a graph of the residual. If I remember correctly, that is how much volume is "lost" out of the model. That is about as deep as I can go in describing it. Sorry.