Jump to content
GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ialadines

Persisting PreSRH-2D Error

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

Ive been running into a bit of a problem with getting a sediment transport simulation to execute properly. I was able to get a hydrologic model running just fine but as soon as I introduced the  sediment coverages and attempted to start a run I was road blocked by the errors in the images below. After exiting from the " Program Terminated Exit Code 0" window I was prompted by another message. That said the following --> ERROR: File not found:"MyCaseName_XMDF.h5". Any thoughts or direction?

Ive tried going back to a previous save to no avail and also found a previous post about this on the forum suggesting the construction on a new identical BC coverage but that would take some time so I figured I would post this before starting that process. 

thanks, Isaac

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No sooner do I post this that I find a solution.  Forgot I needed at least two layers for the areas where I desire to evaluate deposition and erosion. However, since it has been executing the output from the quickwin is saying something strange while my two points haven't changed...

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...