GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
WIALLEN

Error: Case_INTERNAL*.dat

I am working in SMS Version 12.2.11 paired with SRH-2D Version 3.1.1.  I am modeling several bridges and am trying to use the overtopping function but am running into inconsistencies with the error below when I try and enable overtopping for several of the pressure flow bridges.  I have two copies of the simulation, both with the same mesh, materials, and boundary condition arcs. In one copy, I have all of the pressure flow boundary conditions arcs, and only have overtopping enabled for the arcs that do not return the error below.  In the second copy, I have a subset of the pressure arcs that are giving the most trouble.  Interestingly, when I run the model with the subset only, it runs fine, but those same arcs have overtopping enabled in the first simulation it gives the error.   Has anyone run into similar issues, or have any thoughts on what might be causing the inconsistency?  Thanks!

image.png.0af272d93870aa3d4bef87a7f2e00e81.png

WIALLEN

I have not yet encountered this error. Would you be able to contact Aquaveo Technical support (support@aquaveo.com) and send a copy of your files? If the files are too large for email, they can provide you with a link to upload your files to the Aquaveo filecloud. 

We normally document all errors on our wiki at: http://www.xmswiki.com/wiki/SMS:SRH-2D_Errors. If they can replicate the error, then we will be able to provide a solution to you and also update our wiki page to include this issue.

-Cody