Saubhagya Singh

Error in generating Velocity Vectors

2 posts in this topic

Dear members,

I am trying to generate velocity vectors in a density dependent model. The GMS is displaying error, pic of which is attached below. I have been generating velocity vectors and never faced any such problem. I am not able to work out solution to this problem. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank You

doubt.PNG

When you go to the MODFLOW | Flow Budget dialog does it show line items for flow it's complaining about? Also, what version of MODFLOW are you using?

The only way I can think of this happening is if the model was somehow run to generate a CCF file, but not generate the flow across faces. When running MODFLOW from GMS and generating a CCF file, the flow package is automatically set to output flow across cell faces. If the model was ran outside of GMS and the solution manually read in, it could be that the flow package wasn't set to output CCF data but other packages were. If so, the flow package needs to have CCF output turned on. If the model was generated and ran from within GMS, you could contact Aquaveo Tech Support (http://www.aquaveo.com/technical-support) for help.