GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ben22

Problem assigning mannings n areas

I am having problems when I assign the mannings n area using the area property coverage. The majority of the time when I draw out my polygon and then go to feature objects to build polygons, nearby areas will disappear. I didn't know if I was doing something wrong or if it was a glitch within WMS. Thanks.

Ben,

If you wouldn't mind sending an email to support@aquaveo.com along with your project files, we would be glad to help you. This sounds like it is a bug, and we would like to replicate it so that we can find a solution.

Regards,

Kyle

I'd suggest that the problem might be that you have some of the arcs selected when you're building polygons.  Deselect all the arcs and try re-building polygons for all your arcs and see if this solves your problem.  Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Chris

Thanks for the responses guys. Kcornwell, I sent a email to the email address you specified with the project files so you could replicate my problem. Thanks.

Edited by Ben22