Jump to content
GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
mmamobile

Initial Microbial Population Concentration Issue, SEAM3D

Recommended Posts

I'm noticing that the starting concentrations that I'm specifying in GMS are not matching those in the .RDP input to SEAM3D. The array is filled correctly according to GMS, but the first two layers (I have several model layers, all initially set to 1.0 mg/L starting concentration, as seen in GMS) show up in the input file as 0.1 mg/L. Any idea why this would occur? I've checked the layers individually, and the starting concentrations are definitely set to 1.0 mg/L in GMS. I've temporarily worked around this by manually editing the .RDP file, but I'd like to know if I've got a mistake somewhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a quick run-through with the RDP package in SEAM3D and the initial concentrations were all what I expected them to be. Make sure your models and your GMS are updated by:

1) going to ems-i.com

2) go to download section

3) log in

4) select the 'models' and 'executable update' downloads

If that still doesn't help, send the files to support@aquaveo.com and we'll see if we can reproduce your problem with your files.

Regards,

Benjamin Daniel

XMS Tech Support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...