GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jnoren

Segment numbering problem -CE-QUAL-W2

Using WMS 8.4, I have had issues numbering the CE-QUAL-W2 segments. Everytime I select the upstream segment for a branch, multiple segments for that branch and the other branches are assigned the same segments ID. And when I select CE-QUAL-W2:Segment Numbering, I get numerous copies of a segment with identical feature attributes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Sorry I have taken so long to respond. I think I'll add a reminder to myself to check the forum daily since I have stopped getting emails from the forum.

If your maintenance license is current, make sure you are using the latest version of WMS 8.4. It looks like there was a problem with renumbering CE-QUAL-W2 branches that was fixed last August. If you are still having problems related to numbering your segments after updating, please let us know and we will get the problem fixed as soon as we can.

I will make a bug report to manually test the W2 renumbering on a few of the models we have to see if everything is still working correctly. If you're still having problems after updating, please repost to this forum or contact tech support (you probably need to send the files that are causing the problem) and they will contact me and we'll see if we can help you out. More information about contacting the tech support team is located here:

http://www.aquaveo.com/technical-support

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Chris