GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum

WASH123D

dml

Does anyone know if GMS currently includes the physics-based model WASH123D?? I spoke with technical support and they indicated that it doesn't, but all the reports and papers that I have reviewed appear to suggest that it is an emerging module with GMS as the front-end. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know if GMS currently includes the physics-based model WASH123D?? I spoke with technical support and they indicated that it doesn't, but all the reports and papers that I have reviewed appear to suggest that it is an emerging module with GMS as the front-end. Any help would be appreciated.

It was in the software when I worked at Aquaveo a few years ago, but was not released to the public yet. The XMS wiki has a couple sentences about it, but not much.

Cheers,

Cameron

It was in the software when I worked at Aquaveo a few years ago, but was not released to the public yet. The XMS wiki has a couple sentences about it, but not much.

Cheers,

Cameron

I have worked with Femwater extensively, and have been in contact with the USACE and the original author of Femwater. As far as I understand, they now use WASH123D in their modelling work, however this software is not available to the public.

It seems they arranged for an interface to be included in GMS.

Simon

Archived