GMS, SMS, and WMS User Forum
Adam_73Mac

Well and TS tutorial

Hi Gil,

I have installed ArcHydro GW Toolkit 2.4. I want to trial the Well and Time Series tut on the website. I would like to use the 'lubbock_well.mxd' and data that goes with it. According to the tut, it is located with the tutorials installed with the software. Can you please tell me the path on my local drive where that would have been installed? I have not been able to find it using a search.

Alternatively can i download the data from this website?

(I completed the AHGW course in November in Sydney AUS)

Cheers

Adam Kulesza

Adam,

The tutorials might be installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aquaveo\Tutorials directory. If not, you can download all of the Arc Hydro Groundwater tutorials and the required files in zip format by clicking here.

Adam,

The tutorials might be installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aquaveo\Tutorials directory. If not, you can download all of the Arc Hydro Groundwater tutorials and the required files in zip format by clicking here.

Hi Adam,

All the tutorials are also available on the Arc Hydro Groundwater Learning Center:

http://www.aquaveo.com/ahgw-learning

So you don't need to get all the tutorials if you are interested only in a specific one.

Gil