I have a question about watershed delineation:
I'm using a shapefile polygon to map new drainage boundaries. I am getting these errors when trying to Compute Basin Data:
"Basin edges were encountered while computing the maximum flow distance for the following basin(s): 1"
"Basin edges were encountered while computing the maximum basin length for the following basin(s): 1"
My new drainage values are still generated and I can successfully continue my GSSHA model and generate a hydrograph. I'm just wondering what these errors means and how I can avoid them. Thanks
The process I'm following is this:
1. Add DEM data
2. Add outlet and Delineate Watershed
3. Map Shapefile polygon to the same drainage coverage
4. Delete Drainage delineated by DEM
5. Select new polygon and change it to Drainage Polygon Type
6. In Drainage Module, DEM, I click in Polygon Basin IDs->DEM
7. In Drainage Module, DEM, I click in Polygon Basin IDs->Compute Basin Data
Errors appear after this.